Bellamy's Goddies!

The other day, June 28th, I took Bellamy in for her 6 month checkup.  6 months you say?!  I know, I can't believe it either!!  Anyway, while at the doctor she measured 24 inches long (couldn't get a good length because she HATES being on her back!!) and weighed in at a whopping 15lbs 13 oz!! She also had to get shots while we were there, 3 to be exact.  Not a fun day for her...or me either.  I absolutely HATE leaving her on those days (every day, but especially those days!)

Anyway, we decided that when we went grocery shopping on that Friday that we would buy Bellamy a small gift for doing soooo good on her shots!  So we picked her up a little toy giraffe and her very own sippy cup (more on that later!)!!  While we were there, we decided to start her on some food as well, so we picked her up some green beans and carrots.  She's growing up so fast, it's crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment