Sunday Best

I love Sunday's for many reasons, but one "fun" reason is that I get to dress Bellamy in her pretty little dresses!  Most of the time she stays in onesies, so this is my girly day for her!  This past Sunday she got to wear one of her new dresses that her Aunt Beth got her!
The day before, we went out to Rhett and Leena's for Olivia's birthday party and Aunt Leena gifted Bellamy this BEAUTIFUL hairbow!!  I had gone upstairs and when I came down, Leena had this bow on her!  I loved it!  It was so big and girly that I just kept looking at it and loving it even more!  When Drew came in, he was less than thrilled...but he's a boy, so he doesn't really count, right?!?!  I told him that she was totally wearing this to church!  He begged me not to make her wear it...but I won! 

She got sooo many compliments at church!  Unfortunately it didn't stay on the WHOLE time, as she kept pulling it down!  One day she will hopefully have a love for bows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment