Plank?!

Last night after we got home from walking, Drew had to go Home Teaching, so it was just B and I left to play!  As I was getting all her stuff ready for bath/bed, I left her on the floor to play.  I kept running back and forth from the kitchen, to the bedroom, to the bathroom and would talk to her as I went.  As I was leaving the kitchen and walking into the bedroom, I had to stop and do a complete 180!  This is what I saw...
Bellamy was gettin' her plank on!  She has never done this!  So I run grab my camera and sit back to enjoy!  Next thing I know, she's getting up on her knees and beginning to rock a little bit... 

I know I say this over and over (and over, and over, and over...you get the picture!), but she is just growing so fast!  It's amazing how one day you try to get her to do something and it seems so foreign to her and then the next day or week, she does it all on her own!  Our baby girl is growing up right before our very eyes and we're totally enjoying the show!!

2 comments:

  1. And I saw her do it myself last night. She will be crawling everywhere soon. Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete