Could you help me please?!?! It's so funny to watch Bellamy go after things she wants. If it's not in arms reach, she does some kind of attempt to crawl and if that doesn't work, she just rolls around until she gets it! Having said that, the other night she was on the floor playing and I was watching her from the couch and Drew was in the kitchen. I guess she wanted to come see me (at least that's what I'm telling myself!) because she started rolling towards me. When I looked up, this is what I saw...
...just a little tiny head poking out from behind the coffee table! She didn't fuss or cry, just looked up at us like, "hello, I can't go any further and I haven't reached what I wanted yet!" It was too cute! However, instead of helping her out, we decided it was too cute to pass up on a few more shots!
No comments:
Post a Comment