Bellamy has been drooling soo much these past couple of weeks, that it got me thinking that she may be teething. I've ran my finger along her gums and haven't felt anything, so I'm not quiet sure of the reason for all the drool! Anyway...we were playing on the floor one day and, since she likes to suck on her hands, I thought she may like some sort of teething ring to soothe her. I ran to the freezer, grabbed a teether, and let her go to town. She did really good with; picking it up, staring at it, sucking on it, until she dropped it on her face! I promise I did not place it here...she did it on her own!
This didn't last long, only long enough for me to snap a picture and then she went to screaming!
Awww! Bless her heart! She just wanted that scary thing off her face! Poor baby!
ReplyDelete