Same Song, Different Verse...

Ok, so my first attempt of getting Bellamy to wear a hair bow or headband was a failure!  It ended up over her eyes and I ended up having to take it off...you remember, it was just a few post ago!  Anyway, I finally started seeing some hair coming in on the top, so I decided to give it another shot! 
 It almost looks like I've glued this on her head because what hair she has is so blond!

The end result was somewhat the same, but I think she only got mad because it kept falling out!  Maybe one day they will fit and she will love them!

2 comments:

  1. Jaren...she's mad because you didn't put a hairbow in her hair, you put a clip up there like the ones Ms. Nancy uses in her shop to set old ladie's hairdos!!! And...you put her in a dress the same pattern as the couch!!! I'd be mad too! Just Kidding!!! Bells couldn't be cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was thinking! That wasn't a bow...it was an old lady pin curl clip! Next time you need to try a big girl bow!

    ReplyDelete