Playtime With Cousin Ryan

A couple of weekends ago, Meris, Kylia, and Ryan came down to visit.  Everytime they come down, they want to help me clean or let me sleep...but I want to visit!  And deep down, I know they just want to hold the baby :)  Well, it became B's bathtime so we decided to take some pics, unfortunately I can only post one...but boy does she LOVE her bath!!
After bathtime, I take her in and lotion her down and dress her for bed.  Ryan was watching and kept saying it was her turn to hold Bellamy...so she did just that!



Bellamy sure loves her cousin Ryan! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and I'm so glad Ryan doesn't try to throw Bellamy off her chest like she did when Brittyn was born!!! And I LOVE the bath picture...its the cutest bath time pic I've seen in a long time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why was there only one bath pic that you could post?! I know I took a bunch of them...was there a little Ryan head in every picture or your arm?! At least we got one good one!

    ReplyDelete