Our First Outing...

Meaning, mine and Drew's!  After Bellamy was born, we decided that with all her cargo...our little car had to go!  We had no room to fit all the stuff she needed, or that we thought she needed!  So out we went to buy a new car.  We took her over to Nana and Pop's for them to watch her while we went shopping.  Even though I knew she would be in good hands, it didn't make it easy...this was my first day away from her.  I did the typical "new mom" thing...I sent Mr. Lee texts from Drew's phone so he wouldn't think I was crazy!  I managed, but boy was it hard!

This picture has a funny story to go along with it.  Amelia wanted to hold Bellamy.  Bellamy had to poop.  Amelia no longer wanted Bellamy!  Even though we reassured her that she had a diaper on, she told Emily she was done!

Every since Drew got his camera for Christmas, you would think he was a photographer!  He wants to take pictures of everything...which is fine, so long as I'm not in them.  Somehow he got me to stand in with him in a picture.  Probably because I was (am) sleep deprived, as you can tell below!  I think we took like 4 shots of us and in every picture I blinked because I could hardly hold my eyes open!


Bellamy with her sitters...Nana, Pop...and Maggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment